A video showing you two different ways. These work for any warmer.
Need a new bulb and don’t know what size bulb you need? Usually I can find out for you but there is a super easy way to find out! It’s on the bottom of your Scentsy warmer. It is important to utilize the correct bulb so that your wax melts properly.
My diffuser showed up yesterday and I couldn’t wait even though it was midnight when i got home to go into my box of goodies from Reunion. First off- Scentsy is SO generous to us consultants. The amount of things our ‘goodie box’ from Reunion has is always a value that makes my jaw drop. And then for them to also give me a diffuser- amazing company!
So of course we had to fill that diffuser up- slap some oil in there (which they also sent me 3 of to try!) and see how it worked! And this is my quick video showing the diffuser my first time using it!
I can order the diffuser now- but will be available on my website September 1st 2015!
This is probably the most often asked question. How often and HOW!
- On average change your wax once a week
- Use only 1-2 cubes maximum in a warmer. More does not give a stronger scent beyond that.
- Use no more than 1 cube in a Plug in /Nightlight warmer
- To change your wax there are a few easy to use methods pick which works best for you
- For warmers with a dish- while warm lift the dish and pour into a container. If there is scent left in the wax you can pour back into the clamshell and let harden for future use. Wipe out with a paper towel or cotton ball. Place your new cube in and enjoy!
- alternatively- while warm- use a few cotton balls (1/cube) or paper towel to absorb the wax. Either toss out, or keep to use as firestarters!
- for some warmers with out a dish such as plugin/nightlight warmers, or some of the new non dish style warmers the easiest way is to let the wax harden. Turn the warmer off and once the wax has hardened use either a plastic knife or our new spatula ends to loosen around the edge. The wax will pop right out. Place these in our garbage can and they will absorb the smells from your garbage!